(Co No.: LL09460)
Kensington Trust Labuan Limited was incorporated under the Labuan Companies Act 1990 in the Federal Territory of Labuan, Malaysia on 7th February 2013. It was accredited as a licensed trust company by the Labuan FSA on 13th February 2013 to carry on trust company business in, from or through the Federal Territory of Labuan.
Kensington Trust Labuan Limited is part of Kensington Trust Group. Kensington Trust Group is an independent trust group providing personal, customised solutions to selected corporations, private clients including entrepreneurs and high net worth individuals and families.
At Kensington Trust Group we choose our strategic partners carefully to ensure our core values are aligned. In 2013 we formed a strategic alliance with JTC to meet the demands of our international clients and expand our network, particularly in Europe and the Americas. This was further strengthened in 2014 with a strategic investment by JTC in Kensington Trust Group.
PRODUCTS & SERVICES
· Formation of company limited by shares or guarantee, foreign company and limited partnership
· Corporate secretarial administrative services
· Provision of registered office and correspondence address
· Wealth Management - set-up and administration of Trust, Foundations and Private Trust Companies and servicing Family Office.
· Tax Agent for Labuan entities
· License Application eg. banking, insurance, fund management, securities licensee, leasing, money broking, International Commodity Trading etc.
· Employment / Dependent Pass Application
· Business Office / Trade support services
· Cross border structures implementation
Registered Office :
Kensington Trust Labuan Limited
No. U1317, Lot 7616,
Jalan Jumidar Buyong,
87000 Federal Territory of Labuan, Malaysia
Tel : +60 87 599 800
Fax : +60 87 420 989
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : http://www.kensington-trust.com
Contact Persons :
Emily Liew - Managing Director
Email : email@example.com
Ng Lay Leng - Executive Director
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Raymond Wong - Regional Management Director